jeudi, août 03, 2006

Mel Gibson is an Anti-Semite

Looking back on it now, my decision not to use curse words on my site was a mistake.

I have, of course, broken that rule once before (November 2004 to be exact), but I usually stay true to my game.

Why? I don't really know. I curse all the time in my real life (especially in the car), and curse words don't offend me. But, I just didn't want that for my humble blog. I dunno, I'm weird or something.

Still, in honoring my rule, I'll try to make it through this post without cursing.

Mel Gibson is a freaking butthole.

First he gets drunk.
Then he drives around while still drinking.
So in addition to being a wife beater, he's also a drunk driver.
When the cops come, he starts by asking one of the officers if he's a Jew.
He was.
Then he starts blathering on about all the "fucking Jews*" who start all the wars.
Nice.
And very smart too**.
Let's add racist and anti-Semite to the list.

To sum it all up then, Mel Gibson is:

...a wife beater
...a drunk driver
...a racist
...an anti-Semite
...a Christian (just ask him)
...a hypocrite. and
...a role model

More movies please!

Remember, Mel's Dad is a holocaust denier.

And, well, his "Passion of the Christ" kinda goes out of its way to present Jews in a negative light (or so I'm told, I have not seen it - nor will I).

Then, after the PR machine demands it, he comes out with this:

"I am in the process of understanding where those vicious words came from during that drunken display, and I am asking the Jewish community, whom I have personally offended, to help me on my journey through recovery."

If I were the Jewish community, I would tell him to kiss my hindquarters.

I tell him to go blank himself.

...in the process of understanding where the words came from?

They came from your mouth, you dumb piece of poop!

There's some saying from antiquity and it goes a little something like this "what's in the sober man's heart is on the druken man's lips."

The words came from your heart you hate-filled son of a gun.

Hey I've said some stupid things while drunk too***, but at least I didn't have the temerity to go back later and try to wonder where it all came from.

People who give Mel Gibson a voice, people who allow him to cloak his hate in Christianity and denial...well, those people allow him to continue his anti-Semitic ways. They are enablers of hate.

I hope the film industry and the viewing public tells Mell to go to...



*I can curse here because I'm quoting.

**From now on, when I get pulled over by a cop, I'm going to launch in on ethnic slurs. It's brilliant - I'm sure it leads to a "warning" more often than not.

***"Sure, but just one more."
"I bet I can swim to that island faster than you can."
"Get your hands off my friend."
"The problem with you frat boys is..."
"Nope, I don't have a girlfriend."
"I love you."
"I love you too."
"I don't love you."
"Why did you break up with me? Please take me back. I've changed..."