mardi, décembre 28, 2004

I'm Back

Hello readers! Okay, okay, hello reader (sigh).

I'm back!

Our DSL was down (chronically) here at Chez Duf, so I finally convinced Mrs. Duf to get cable. We also have cable TV now! But we got the basic package which is pretty much our old channel with good reception. Good bye rabbit ears! No, I'm not kidding.

I have not been able to post because I've been on vacation, away from work (not that I would ever post at work, tee hee, ha ha, ho... hum...), and with no access to the internet. It will take me all day to catch up on my regular blog stops.

But now, I'm home with nothing to do but kick it with TinyE, load my iPod (that's right, she bought me an iPod and let me get cable - NOW who runs the house - don't tell her I said that though, okay?) and clean house. Expect some posting activity dear reader. Expect some posting activity.