I named my site, "I live in Minnesota" because to me, our state aspires to embody, and sometimes actually does embody, all the things that are great about the progressive movement: we vote here, we are very grass roots, we march, we wear buttons, we sing about overcoming, and we blog.
Qui êtes-vous ?
- Nom : Duf
- Lieu : Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
I have a tendency (well, more like propensity) to go off on (that's a weird construction "off on" one reads “off on” often (that's an even weirder construction "off on often,") but rarely does one read "above below”) tangents. I also find it extraordinarily difficult to express myself using minimal words, preferring instead to take a more circuitous path. I can’t tell you how much I admire those who communicate as much (if not more) more economically than I. Also, I like (more like love) parentheses (the occasional parenthetical will appear here (in)).
- "This is a great moral issue...This is a great pol...
- Enter Money Enter Madness, or: No Child Left Behin...
- An Unlikely Hero, an Unlikely Goat
- "We aim to make the case and rally support for Ame...
- Minnetopia was Trademarked
- Let's Talk about the Earth Today
- The Life of the Working Poor, A Case for Increasin...
- "Affordable Health Insurance for the Middle Class?...
lundi, mars 21, 2005