I named my site, "I live in Minnesota" because to me, our state aspires to embody, and sometimes actually does embody, all the things that are great about the progressive movement: we vote here, we are very grass roots, we march, we wear buttons, we sing about overcoming, and we blog.
Qui êtes-vous ?
- Nom : Duf
- Lieu : Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
I have a tendency (well, more like propensity) to go off on (that's a weird construction "off on" one reads “off on” often (that's an even weirder construction "off on often,") but rarely does one read "above below”) tangents. I also find it extraordinarily difficult to express myself using minimal words, preferring instead to take a more circuitous path. I can’t tell you how much I admire those who communicate as much (if not more) more economically than I. Also, I like (more like love) parentheses (the occasional parenthetical will appear here (in)).
- I'm All Cereal, or Reverie Interruptus
- Maybe I Need to Chill Out
- Missing the Mark; or: Those Devilish Discounters!...
- Four Good Things, One Dumb Thing, One Admonition
- Autumn Leaves, or: Rite of Youth
- Maybe God's Trying to Tell Them Something
- I'm Not Sure Langston Hughes Would be a Great Wide...
- A Referendum of Sorts (My Disagreement with D.O.N....
- NASCAR and Country Music Exclude Me (and That's Ok...
- Why the Valerie Plame Case Matters
jeudi, novembre 17, 2005