I named my site, "I live in Minnesota" because to me, our state aspires to embody, and sometimes actually does embody, all the things that are great about the progressive movement: we vote here, we are very grass roots, we march, we wear buttons, we sing about overcoming, and we blog.
Qui êtes-vous ?
- Nom : Duf
- Lieu : Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
I have a tendency (well, more like propensity) to go off on (that's a weird construction "off on" one reads “off on” often (that's an even weirder construction "off on often,") but rarely does one read "above below”) tangents. I also find it extraordinarily difficult to express myself using minimal words, preferring instead to take a more circuitous path. I can’t tell you how much I admire those who communicate as much (if not more) more economically than I. Also, I like (more like love) parentheses (the occasional parenthetical will appear here (in)).
- When It Rains It Pours
- A Blog Q & A That's Making the Rounds
- Why "The Brothers Karamazov" Should be Banned in S...
- What I Answered
- I'm a Posting Fool Today
- Presidency by the Numbers: 1...2...3...It's as Ea...
- What Would You Have Answered?
- All that Glitters Is Not Gold, or: One Case Again...
- Some Things are So Bad and So Embarrassing, That Y...
mardi, septembre 20, 2005