I named my site, "I live in Minnesota" because to me, our state aspires to embody, and sometimes actually does embody, all the things that are great about the progressive movement: we vote here, we are very grass roots, we march, we wear buttons, we sing about overcoming, and we blog.
Qui êtes-vous ?
- Nom : Duf
- Lieu : Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
I have a tendency (well, more like propensity) to go off on (that's a weird construction "off on" one reads “off on” often (that's an even weirder construction "off on often,") but rarely does one read "above below”) tangents. I also find it extraordinarily difficult to express myself using minimal words, preferring instead to take a more circuitous path. I can’t tell you how much I admire those who communicate as much (if not more) more economically than I. Also, I like (more like love) parentheses (the occasional parenthetical will appear here (in)).
- Yanking the Band Aid Off; or: How We Survived the...
- "We Can't Wait Until You're All Done Killing Each ...
- I'm Udderly Amazed by the Lengths to Which Haters ...
- It Puts the Lotion on Its Skin...; or: Why I Wish...
- Taxation without Representation
- Socks, Books and Chap Stick
- Location, Location, Location
- Duf Loves You and Wants You to be Happy
- On Ronald Reagan and Hypocrisy
- Hey Joe, Where You Goin' with that Gun in Your Han...
mercredi, septembre 13, 2006