jeudi, septembre 20, 2007

See...What Had Happened Was...Um...Okay...I've No Excuse Actually...

I'm ready to blog again.

Where was I?

Oh, I was really, really busy with work and home. It was, on the whole, a good busy.

I missed blogging, and I'm happy to be back. I needed to adjust to a new life schedule and figure out how to incorporate the odd opinion here and there.

After such an absence, I know I'll have to build my readers up again.

I'm willing to try.

Some highlights from my absence:

We went on a family vacation to central Iowa (don't hate).
TinyE and I went to the Wisconsin Dells and overdosed on waterpark fun.
TinyE started first grade.
I got a promotion.
I went to a divine Wilco concert in Duluth.
I bought a new Scrabble board (it swivels - drink Haterade, it'll help).
Mrs. Duf and I joined Weight Watchers and are doing quite well actually (I've had to buy new pants and stuff).
TinyE and I went to the State Fair.

I missed blogging and the blogosphere and checked in on friends and sites from time to time, waiting...

...just waiting until I could return again.

I missed you all (and hope you missed me just a tiny bit too).

More to follow (and more often*).



*Not that that's saying much!