Top Ten Things Which Prove There's Something Wrong with Me
10. I have never seen "24," "Alias," or "Desperate Housewives" or "Lost."
I am not likely to do so.
9. I have only seen one LOTR movie, and I thought it was okay.
The first one.
8. I have only seen 3 Star Wars movies (I fell asleep early into number 4 (a.k.a. #1)).
I'm sure I'll see them some day.
7. I have not read a Harry Potter book, and I'm not likely to do so.
I'm really, really bad about my reading...really bad. Very, very snobby.
6. I have not read the DaVinci Code, and I'm not likely to do so.
Angels and Demons? Not so much.
5. I cannot be roused to care at all about Jennifer/Brad/Angelina/Lohan.
Not even a little. If they rang my doorbell, I'd be overwhelmed by yawning.
4. I have only played a video game once since they switch to the fancy controller.
I was quite bad at it acutally.
3. I'm fanatically opposed to artificial vanilla.
I'm very particular about my english muffins.
2. I hate to miss "Wife Swap." Hate missing it.
I missed it tonight, and it almost killed me.
1. I have no idea at all why anyone except his parents cares about Ben Affleck.
Not even a little clue.
Bonus: I thought that "Million Dollar Baby" (on HBO right now) was horribly overrated. Before going, I'd heard there was a surprise in it. After the film, I LITERALLY had to have my wife explain to me what the surprise was. I kept waiting for a surprise and was never surprised.