I named my site, "I live in Minnesota" because to me, our state aspires to embody, and sometimes actually does embody, all the things that are great about the progressive movement: we vote here, we are very grass roots, we march, we wear buttons, we sing about overcoming, and we blog.
Qui êtes-vous ?
- Nom : Duf
- Lieu : Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
I have a tendency (well, more like propensity) to go off on (that's a weird construction "off on" one reads “off on” often (that's an even weirder construction "off on often,") but rarely does one read "above below”) tangents. I also find it extraordinarily difficult to express myself using minimal words, preferring instead to take a more circuitous path. I can’t tell you how much I admire those who communicate as much (if not more) more economically than I. Also, I like (more like love) parentheses (the occasional parenthetical will appear here (in)).
- With the Benefit of Perspective
- On Charitable Giving
- A News Hound with Voyeuristic Tendencies
- Contract with America Phase II, or: To Win the Fu...
- Hope, Hope, Doom
- What I Did Over Thanksgiving Vacation, by Duf
- Odd Man Out; or: The Triumph of Function over Form...
- Local Dustup; or Satire without Collateral Damage ...
- Why Michael Dukakis Makes Me Think of Saddam Husse...
- Pragmatism or Idealism?; or A Vote for Hutchinson ...
mercredi, décembre 06, 2006