jeudi, janvier 26, 2006

Oh, Meme

With an affectionate nod to GMTB, cross-posted on Pandyland.

Four jobs you have had in your life:

Dishwasher at a restaurant in Wichita, Kansas (“Gourmet 500”)
Pizza delivery driver
(asexual) Senate Intern (the Honorable Harry Reid, Nevada)
Attorney

Four reasons you've given for missing or being late for work:

"I witnessed a violent crime, and I’m afraid to leave my house (see item 3, question 4, below)"
“Train” or "Light Rail Train"
“I Forgot…TinyE’s lunch, …my laptop (happened this morning), …that I had an early meeting, …to bring keys therefore locked out of garage and house
“Can't, golfin'”

Four movies you could watch over and over (and do):

The Professional or La Femme Nikita
Amadeus
The Big Lebowski
Anything by Krzysztof Kieslowski

Four places you've lived:

Kansas City, Kansas
Lawrence, Kansas
Washington, D.C.
The Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota

Four TV shows you love to watch:

Kansas Jayhawk Basketball
60 Minutes
CBS Sunday Morning
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart

Four TV shows you hate to admit you watch on occasion:

Wifeswap (love it, it appeals to my voyeuristic (no, not that kind) side)
MTV Cribs (love it, it appeals to my voyeuristic (no, not that kind) side)
Cops (love it, it appeals to my voyeuristic (no, not that kind) side)
The Oprah Winfrey Show (I have a lil’ tiny crush on Oprah)

Four movies you've never understood the hype about:

Oh boy, here it goes:

Titanic
Say Anything
The LOTR trilogy (no, I have not seen them all)
Million Dollar Baby

Four (kind of obscure) lines from movies you quote often for no apparent reason:(props to those knowing one or more of the movies):

"Running things…it ain’t all gravy"
“Is a man for a husband?”
“..and then it just repeats, doesn’t it? That doesn't really work, does it?”
“…we define ourselves by the choices we have made. We are, in fact, the sum total of our choices…”

Four people you could live happily without ever hearing from again:

george bush
George Bush
DICK cheney
Donny Rumsfeld
Condi Rice
Karl Rove
Bill Frist
Tom DeLay
Samuel Alito
Mean ol' Barbara Bush
Jeb Bush
Neil Bush
Busch and Busch Light
Jenna and Barbara Bush
Bushwick Bill

Oh, only four...my bad...

Four of your favorite foods:

The burrito
The french-fried potato
The donut
The scrambled egg

Bonus: the dry and (kinda) dirty vodka martini
Extra bonus: cheese

Four things you don't apologize for:

The upgrades to the “forward cabin”

The way I play the game: my showboat dunks, my tats, my triple doubles, my vicious blocks, and my rebellious wearing of my rebel/custom-made (red and blue) Duf Nikes (although I’m sorry that kids in Indonesia make them for only 4 cents a pair, gotta work on that)

My 1999 Subaru Outback (Anniversary Edition) (oh haters…get your own, PLEASE!)

My savoir faire, my sassy flair, my pretty hair, or the clothes I wear

Four sites you visit daily:

Or, insight to my current (but long-standing) obsession...

This one
This one
This one
This one